For more than 20 years, FDA approved Light Therapy has been used extensively throughout the world to effectively treat a number of soft-tissue injuries, pain and inflammatory conditions.
Light Therapy is backed by extensive research with hundreds of published studies covering a wide reange of conditions including arthritis.
How does light therapy work?
1. Light (photons) applied to tissue.
2. Photons are absorbed by chromophores in the mitochondria and cell membranes.
3. Absorbed photon energy is converted to ATP.
4. The additional ATP accelerates DNA & RNA synthesis, mitosis, and cell proliferation.
5. The result is tissue repair, pain reduction, and accelerated resolution of inflammation.
How is Light Therapy Applied?
Treatments are fast and easy to apply.
Preferably, treatments are administered 2-3 times per week
for optimal results with treatment times generally less than 5 minutes.
Light Therapy Effectively Treats
Here is what Bernhard Langer (Two-Time Masters Champion) had to say
about the Light Therapy System we use at our office:
"The Solaris 709 has been extremely helpful and beneficial to me and my family. My wrist injury several months ago healed perfectly and much faster than expected.
For years, I have had problems with the muscles in my forearms and after several treatments with the Solaris device the pain is gone. My wife and children have had various problems with TMJ, their backs, necks, and other issues and they all got relief."